Madison County Democratic Women was founded in 1961 to support the ideals articulated by President John F. Kennedy. The centerpiece of our work is the annual JFK scholarship, awarded to a graduating senior who intends to pursue post-secondary education. The amount of the award in 2019 is $2,500.
Questions regarding the scholarship may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your participation. Best wishes in this effort and your future pursuits.
Chair, JFK Scholarship
Madison County Democratic Women, Inc.
- Application Distribution to Schools: To be announced (TBA)
- Application Deadline: TBA
- Review of Applications: TBA
- Scholarship Decision Made: TBA
- JFK Scholarship Award Dinner: Thursday, May 2, 2019
To apply for the 2019 JFK Scholarship, click here.