Madison County Democratic Women was founded in 1961 to support the ideals articulated by President John F. Kennedy. The centerpiece of our work is the annual JFK scholarship, awarded to a graduating high school senior who intends to pursue post-secondary education. The amount of the award in 2018 is $1,000.
Questions regarding the scholarship may be directed to email@example.com.
Thank you for your participation. Best wishes in this effort and your future pursuits.
Chair, JFK Scholarship
Madison County Democratic Women
- Information Letter Distribution to Schools: Week of January 29, 2018
- Application Deadline: Sunday, April 1, 2018
- Review of Applications: April 5-12, 2018
- Scholarship Decision Made: Thursday, April 19, 2018
- JFK Scholarship Award Dinner: Thursday, May 3, 2018
To apply for the 2018 JFK Scholarship, click here.